Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 block of tofu, sliced
- 1 tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed (can also use black beans)
- 230g drained weight
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced
- 100g broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 200g mixed grains (cooked) – anything you need to use up such as rice, quinoa, bulgur wheat etc. will work any other leftover veggies you can throw in
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Coriander to garnish (optional)
1 Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium to high heat and add the garlic and onions.
2 Allow to cook for a few minutes until the onions start to brown then add the slice tofu. 3 Then add the sliced carrot, chickpeas, and broccoli and cook until the tofu starts to turn golden, move ingredients around the pan occasionally.
4 Add the soy sauce and turn down to a low heat.
5 Divide the grains into two bowls then divide the stir fry into two servings with the grains.
6 Garnish with coriander and enjoy