You guys are always asking for more easy lunch box recipes and these are absolutely perfect to make in batches and add to your lunchbox!
This recipe was developed and tested by @essentially.emma and myself and we are confident that you will love them!
For the Fritters:
- ½ cup quinoa
- 1 egg
- ½ carrot, grated
- 1 courgette, grated
- 3 tbsp flour
- 100g sweetcorn
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
For the Dip:
½ cup Greek yogurt
1 tbsp chives, chopped
½ lemon, juice of ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Cook the quinoa according the pack instructions.
2. Meanwhile, grate the courgette and carrot.
3. Wrap the grated courgette in a paper towel and squeeze well to remove some of the liquid.
4. Once the quinoa is cooked, mix all of the fritter ingredients in a bowl.
5. Scoop out around ¼ cup of mixture and shape it in to a ball with your hands and then flatten on a chopping board to make a disc shape. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
6. Heat a large frying pan with a little olive oil over medium heat.
7. Once hot, add the fritters and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
8. Meanwhile, mix up the dipping sauce.
9. Serve the fritters with the dipping sauce and enjoy!