This is a super satisfying, easy to make lunch recipe (or an extra side!)
- 4 large Portobello Mushrooms
- 100g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to grill on high heat. Brush the bottoms of each mushroom with olive oil and place them, oil side down, on a baking tray on baking paper.
- Fill each mushroom with the grated cheese and chopped pepper, and grill until cheese has melted and golden (about 8-10 minutes).
Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!