This is a super nutritious snack recipe that you can slice up and take on the go. I always recommend them as breakfast slices served with yoghurt!
- 1 1/2 cup baked and mashed sweet potato
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or extract
- 5 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Chopped nuts to sprinkle on top
(Makes 9 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a baking tin with baking paper
- In a bowl, mix the mashed sweet potato with the almond butter, vanilla and spice. Add the coconut flour, ground almonds and baking paper then mix in the milk.
- Sprinkle some chopped nuts on top then bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes then slice up and enjoy!