This is a favourite of mine to whip up for lunch or dinner! Packed with a variety of nutrients and rich in plant protein!
- 170g tempeh, cut into cubes
- 160g mixed sweet potato & butternut squash (cut into cubes)
- 160g broccoli
- 160g kale (washed & dried)
- Avocado oil
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 50g grated cheese (optional)
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and place the cubed pots and squash on baking paper on a baking tray. Drizzle them in avocado oil and season with salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 40 mins, tossing halfway through.
- Place the kale on a separate baking tray and drizzle with oil, season and tossed in the nutritional yeast. Bake for 8 minutes so its nice and crispy!
- In a pan, heat a dash of avocado oil over a medium – high heat and add the tempeh and broccoli to the pan. Cook for around 8 minutes, tossing it around the pan then add the miso. Cook for 1 more minute then serve in a bowl with the kale, sweet pots and butternut squash. Option to top with grated cheese – ENJOY!