These have a festive feel but will stay delicious recipe all year round!
- 400g milk or dark chocolate (broken into chunks)
- 100g unsalted butter
- 120g golden syrup
- 100g Gingerbread men biscuits
- 100g mini marshmallows
- Heat a saucepan and melt the butter. Then add the golden syrup, stirring gently. Turn the heat low-medium and add the chocolate.
- Once all melted together, set to one side. Break up the gingerbread biscuits and leave 6 for the topping.
- Add the broken biscuits & marshmallow to the chocolate mix and mix together. Transfer to an 8×8 inch pan lined with baking paper and leave to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Slice up and ENJOY!