These babies are a cheap and nutritious snack that you can make it batches and keep in the fridge!
* 1 x 400g tin of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1/4 tsp garlic powder
* 1/4 tsp chili powder
* 1/2 tsp garlic salt
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius.
2. Lay chickpeas on a kitchen towel and pat dry.
3. Pour the chickpeas into small baking dish.
4. Drizzle them with olive oil and sprinkle on seasonings then toss around to make sure they are all coated.
5. Bake for 20 minutes and then toss them around and cook for another 10-15 mins until crispy. Enjoy!