You will need
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1 tin (400g) mixed beans in chilli sauce
- 1 tin (400g) jackfruit, drained
- 180g (approx 1 cup) quinoa
- 1 tin (400g) tinned tomatoes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp flaxseed (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 6 mini mozzarella balls (or a large one cut into slices)
Method (serves 2 – 3)
1 Heat olive oil in a large pan and add the onions.
2 Cook on a high heat for a few mins then add the jackfruit.
3 Cook for a few more mins until the onions are cooked and then add the beans, tomatoes & paprika.
4 Add the quinoa, flaxseed and salt & pepper, lower the heat and leave to simmer for 25 mins until the quinoa is cooked.
5 Transfer into an oven safe dish and top with the mozzarella balls. Bake in the oven for 20 mins until cheese is melted (180 degrees Celsius).
6 Optional: steam some greens to serve with. ENJOY!