The perfect go-to recipe when you’re in need of something quick and nutritious! Miso may be the most delicious ingredients you can add to your food (in my opinion anyway)!
- 100g firm tofu (cut into cubes)
- 100g tinned black beans
- 80g broccoli (cut into small florets)
- 100g wheat berries mixed grains (or any mixed grains of your choice)
- 1 tsp of Brown miso paste (mixed with 1 tbsp of water)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
METHOD (serves 1)
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over a medium – high heat. Add the cubed tofu and allow to cook for a few minutes before turning over until it starts to turn golden.
- Add the black beans and the broccoli. Then stir in the miso paste mixture.
- Heat the grains in a bowl (I used the microwave but you can also heat in the pan).
- Remove the pan from the heat and serve up in a bowl with the grains.