So I have recently developed a lovely and indulgent doughnut recipe–> cacao and raspberry doughnuts! Made with just 8 ingredients they are super easy to make and the perfect little sweet treat… and they only take 10 minutes to bake!
Ingredients (makes 8 mini doughnuts)
- 1/2 cup of whole meal flour
- 1/4 cup of ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 2/3 cup of soya milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 10 fresh raspberries (mashed)
- 50g dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celsius.
- To achieve the doughnut shape you will need a silicon doughnut mould (mine has 8 doughnut shapes).
- In a bowl, mix the coconut sugar, ground almonds, cacao powder and wholemeal flour. Add the egg, soya milk and avocado oil.
- In a cup, mash your raspberries up and then pour into the mixture and stir in gently.
- Distribute the mixture across the moulds and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes of so before popping the doughnuts out of their moulds.
- Melt the dark chocolate and drizzle over the doughnuts. Note: you should allow the doughnuts to cool completely before drizzling with chocolate.
Follow me on instagram to see me post recipes daily!